|Habitat for Humanity International is a Christian organization and welcomes volunteers from all faiths who are committed to Habitat's goal of eliminating poverty housing.|Wish List
Habitat For Humanity Hill County Inc. is in great need of the items listed below. Here are several ways you can help:
- Directly donate an item— You can purchase an item(s) from the supplier of your choice for delivery to Habitat For Humanity Hill County Inc., or if you have a good working condition used item, please drop by our offices during our working hours.
- Let us purchase an item for you using one of these options:
- Telephone us at (254) 582-3070 with your credit card number, or
- Print our donation form, indicate the item you wish to be purchased, and mail with a check to our office.
- Make a donation online by visiting our secure online donations page and selecting "Wish List Item" in the Donation Purpose pull-down menu. Please list the specific item(s) you wish to donate in the Additional Notes box.
- Milwaukee 1/2 In. Hole Hawg, Heavy-Duty [$299]
- Milwakee 18V Rechargeable Batteries [$80]
We use drills and other tools onsite that require these batteries which wear out with extend use.
Equipment Pickup Truck [$3,000-$20,000]
We are in desparate need of a late model pickup truck in good mechanical condition.
Double Axle Enclosed Utility Trailer [$500-$5,000]
Any brand utility trailer with rear and side opening doors. We use these for equipment storage on site, and transportation to work sites.
Office Needs Network Printer [$200-$1,000]
A new or good condition used laser network capable printer for our office.
We often need the expertise and advice from an architect when we need to make changes to our established home floorplans.
We like to at least minimally landscape our new homes.
THANK YOU FOR THINKING OF HFHHC WITH YOUR DONATIONS!